The microRaider™ is a state-of-the-art Spectroscopic Personal Radiation Detector (SPRD) with solid state, CZT detectors. It combines the capabilities of a Personal Radiation Detector (PRD) with the radionuclide identification capabilities of a Radio-Isotope Identification Detector (RIID) into one conveniently small package. The microRaider provides great sensitivity along with realtime, accurate radionuclide identification.
The microRaider is operated through three, easy to use buttons: on/off on top, select and execute on either side, with informative display prompts shown in the display header.
High-intensity status LEDs are visible from the top and front of the unit with a large, bright, full-color display. In addition to the visible alarms the microRaideralso features a speaker for alarm tones and a proportional vibration alarm.
- Solid state CdZnTe detectors
- DSP-based electronics
- High resolution color display
- Standard Bluetooth® communication with earpiece, digital camera and voice recording for incident documentation
- Optional reach-back firmware for data transmission via a DUN capable cell phone
- Optional modulated He3 neutron detector
- Radionuclide identification capabilities in a device the size of a typical SPRD
- Superb resolution & accuracy reduces nuisance alarms
- Single handed, three button operation
- Finder mode for source location
- Visible, audible and proportional tactile alarms
- Fully supported ANSI N42.42 data format
- Web server interface for monitoring and configuring the microRaider
For immediate sales assistance call
Jenny Brooks: 1-703-915-9014