Fido® Verdict™ is a small, lightweight and ruggedized instrument for rapidly identifying hazardous materials, suspicious liquids, explosiivess and narcotics.
Designed specifically to identify the explosives, liquid threats and narcotics commonly listed by the ATF and DEA, Verdict now allows military and law enforcement officials to do field-based analysis and evidence prioritization.
Building on the Fido pedigree of highly sensitive detection systems,Verdict uses well-established Raman spectroscopy to identify unknownmaterials directly through sealed containers, minimizing exposure topotentially dangerous chemicals.
ICx has been working to make a good thing better. Contact us to get your system upgraded.
- Increased onboard capabilities
- More powerful Enabler™ software
- Enhanced mixture analysis
- Improved algorithm
- Increased library size
- Identifies materials in less 30 seconds
- Small & lightweight. Easily fits in a pocket
- Extensive Narcotics & Explosives Raman Libraries (ATF & DEA)
- Identifies through sealed containers
- No consumables required for monitoring
- Three-button interface
For immediate sales assistance call
Jenny Brooks: 1-703-915-9014